Jeanette Pavini shares some valuable advice and resources on hospice care
Find a Hospice near you:
“What Are My Options” interactive tool
Guideline for Choosing a Hospice:
Questions to ask when choosing a hospice (SOURCE: nhpco.org)
- Is the hospice Medicare certified?
- When was the last state or federal survey of the program?
- Is the hospice accredited by a national organization?
- What services should I expect from the hospice?
- How are services provided after hours?
- How and where does hospice provide short-term inpatient care?
- What services do volunteers offer?
- How long does it typically take the hospice to enroll someone once the request for services is made?
Value of Hospice Care - Home & Family
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.