Ken Wingard takes the time to help a Facebook viewer out with a DIY.
- Disassemble bed.
- Remove any hardware
- Cut footboard in half.
- Cut side rails in half.
- Attach each half of footboard to headboard at cut edge to create arms.
- Attach one section of side rail between arms at seat height.
- Add support blocks inside of arms on each side at seat height.
- Trim remaining 3 pieces of side rails to create seat planks.
- Secure seat planks with nails or screws.
Turning a Bed into a Bench - Home & Family
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page
Get more from Ken at KennethWingard.com and follow him on Twitter @KennethWingard