- 2 paintable self-adhesive magnetic sheets
- 4 printable magnetic sheets
- Spray paint
- 2 feet decorative chain
- 2 1/8 inch bolts with washers & nuts
2. Cut two pieces of masonite to rest on interior suitcase rims
3. Cut two pieces of magnetic sheets to fit interior back wall of each side of suitcase
4. Drill 1/8 inch hole 2 inches down on each half of the suitcase
5. Insert 1/8 inch bolt through hole, and add chain, washer and then nut on each half.
7. Paint background images (on H & Family website – or your own) – i.e sky image or night image – on sel-adhesive magnetic sheets.
7. Print out 2 landscape images. Spray mount to each side of masonite boards.
8. Print out figure sheets (i.e. building images, trees, etc) to printable magnetic sheets, and then cut out individual figures (images on our website).
9. Place individual figures onto magnetic background sheet.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page