- Broken ceramicware
- Gold mica powder
- Popsicle sticks, thin work best
- Disposable flat surface to mix epoxy on like cardboard
- X-acto knife
- Acetone or paint thinner
- Disposable gloves
- Dry rice
1. With gloves on, mix your epoxy together using a popsicle stick on a flat surface, add in generous amounts of mica powder.
2. Brace the largest section of the piece you’re reassembling with some dry rice in a bowl big enough to hold the piece.
3. Apply a generous amount of your gilded epoxy to the broken edges of a piece using a popsicle stick. Firmly stick it to the corresponding broken edge of the piece in the rice. Hold for at least 30 seconds.
PRO-TIP: Don’t worry about drips and fingerprints you will clean them up later!
4. Repeat step 3 with each piece until the ceramicware is completely reassembled.
5. About an hour after application use an x-acto knife to scrape off any undesired lumps.
6. To remove any fingerprints or smudges rub them off with a rag and some acetone or paint thinner.
7. Allow the epoxy to finish setting for 24 hours from the time of application and enjoy!