- It’s important to film a baby in a room or place that’s warm so the baby can relax.
- You can also use a heating pad to keep the baby comfortable and toasty
- As well you could play a white noise
- Or place something on them that vibrates that keeps them at ease
- Tips to keeping babies comfortable during a photo shoot: Play white noise, or use a heating pad
- When photographing a baby, especially one that is so young you really want to capture their sweet fresh skin so lighting is important
- You want your light source to be as close to your subject as possible just short of being in the frame
- For optimal lighting keep your light source as close to your subject as possible
- Shooting in overcast outdoors is also a great natural for good lighting
- Avoid harsh direct sunlight, which could create unsightly shadows on subjects face
- You can use bed sheets or tool fabric to create soft lighting
- You want to make sure you adjust your camera settings to shoot in “raw” if not raw, shoot in the largest jpeg format.
- Camera setting should be in raw or at largest jpeg format.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.