Tanya has steps to take kids' plain winter gear to a fun new level!
- Plain winter hat
- Plain mittens
- Glue gun
- Yarn needle
- Sparkly pom pom
- First decide on your design and character
- Take yarn and make three pom poms
- Make a longer loose pom pom and glue on the top of the hat.
- To make the braids wrap the yarn around your hand and down to elbow to make long strips of yarn.
- Braid the strips and sew onto the sides of the hat
- Cut out eyes with felt and glue
- Glue on a sparkly pom pom for nose
Tanya’s DIY Winter Hats and Mittens - Home & Family
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.