Help aid your child’s brain development by creating a DIY Sensory Board!
- Wood Board
- Painter's Tape
- Sensory items like Locks, Feathers, Puff Paint, Ribbon and String
- Cut wood board to desired size
- Sand edges until smooth
- Paint wood board and let dry overnight
- Use painter's tape to paint stripes if desired and then let dry overnight
- Attach sensory items
- Make sure all items are properly secured in place to prevent safety issues
Return to Episode Guide >>
Tweet momtrepreneur and lifestyle expert Tanya Memme @Tanya_Memme. Also, visit her on Facebook and check out TanyaMemme.com.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.