- 10-15 sheets of tulle 6" each
- Vary plain tulle with glitter tulle
- Jewels (optional)
- Glue gun
- LED lights
- Weave the LED lights through the layers of tulle
- Fold the layers of tulle with the LED lights into an accordion and tie off with a thin ribbon or darning thread.
- Separate all the layers of tulle to make a puff ball.
- Arrange the LED lights accordingly.
- Glue the battery pack on the bottom of the tulle puff ball.
- Take the dowel and cut it to the desired length and cover with ribbon by gluing the ribbon at the tip of the dowel and winding it around and around all the way to the bottom, then glue to secure into place.
- Glue on a shiny bead to finish off the end
- Then cut 4-7 strips of various ribbons and lace and tie in a knot around the top of the dowel.
- Take the dowel and glue it to the battery pack gathering the nearest layers of tulle around it so it secures it in place.
- Hold it in place until it is cool and hardened.
- Turn on the switch and watch the magic begin!!
Do It Yourself Princess Wands - Home & Family
Tweet momtrepreneur and lifestyle expert Tanya Memme @Tanya_Memme. Also, visit her on Facebook and check out TanyaMemme.com.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.