What Do You Need?
- Clear glycerine soap
- Measuring cup (glass)
- Plastic candy bags
- Plastic fish 1-2" in length
- Slice the soap into thin squares or pieces.
- Put them in the measuring cup and put it in the microwave for 50 seconds then stir for a while, if there are pieces not dissolved then put it back in the microwave for 15 seconds at a time until dissolved. It takes about one block of glycerin soap for each fish in a bag.
- Pour the slightly cooked soap into the plastic treat bag and let cool for an additional 10 mins. Try not to get the soap on the sides of the bag when pouring it in the bag. If you do either start over again or if it just a little bit then wash it off after the soap has hardened. If bubbles occur and settle to the top, let the soap harden and scrape off the top inside the bag.
- Place the fish inside once it's cooled enough to hold its position. Move into place with a chopstick or bbq skewer.
- Let harden. Close the bag with elastics and finish off with ribbon.
- Slice soap into thin squares.
- Microwave for 50 seconds, or until dissolved.
- Pour the soap into plastic bag and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Place the fish in the bag and position with a chopstick or BBQ skewer.
- Let completely harden.