- Power drill
TO CREATE THE HATBOX SIDE TABLE:
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- 4 craft corbels
- Table leg
- Stain or paint in desired color
- Optional: 3 plywood rounds that fit inside your hatbox
- Optional: Jigsaw
TO CREATE THE SUITCASE SIDE TABLE:
- Hairpin legs
- ½” plywood
TO CREATE THE TRUNK SIDE TABLE:
- Bun feet
- ½” plywood
TO CREATE THE HATBOX SIDE TABLE
1. First you need to create your pedestal. Mark the center of two of your plywood rounds. Screw through the plywood round into the top of the table leg to secure.
PRO TIP: You can buy pre-cut plywood rounds in certain sizes which will make this super easy, but you can also use a jigsaw to cut the rounds to a custom size.
2. On the opposite end of the leg, screw through the center of the other round into it to secure.
3. Glue to corbels around where the table leg and round meet.
4. Paint or stain the pedestal to desired color. Allow to dry completely.
5. Put the third round into the hatbox and place it on top of the pedestal. Screw through the plywood round and bottom of the hatbox into the top of the pedestal to secure.
6. Place and enjoy!
TO CREATE THE SUITCASE & TRUNK SIDE TABLE
1. Have your plywood cut to the size of the interior of your trunk or suitcase.
2. Screw the legs in through the bottom of the suitcase and into the wood.
PRO TIP: Use screws short enough that they don’t poke through the top of the plywood.
3. Flip the table upside right and enjoy!