- 10” diameter concrete pouring Sonotubes
- X-Acto knife
- Spray paint
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Decorative contact paper
1. Measure and draw out the even sections on the Sonotube. This will be the depth of your shoe organizer so at least 10-12” sections are good.
2. Cut into sections with an x-Acto knife.
3. Paint the tube sections the desired color. Allow to dry.
4. Place the sections together and mark with a pencil.
5. Place hot glue along the lines and stack the sections to assemble the shoe organizer.
PRO TIP: A heavy-duty hot glue like the gorilla glue hot glue would work best for this.
6. Place shoes and enjoy!