1. Take your old wheel rim and give it a really good clean with some soap and a scrubbing brush. You want to make sure you remove all dirt, rust and left over oil. Set aside and allow to dry – which shouldn’t take long.
2. Using your spray paint, whatever color you choose to go with, completely cover the wheel rim with a few coats of paint. Allow each coat to dry completely before applying the next.
3. While the paint is drying take your scrapbook paper and cut out decorative embellishments. Whether it be little flowers, butterflies or bumble bees … whatever inspires your look for your home.
4. Using mod podge and a sponge brush, decoupage the embellishments onto your dry wheel rim and leave to dry.
5. Complete it with a coat of varnish or a good water- proofing spray paint to protect it from the outdoor elements.
Note: *When mounting wheel rim, use the screws provided with the mounting kit*