DIY Moroccan Oil
- 1 ounce Argan or Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp vegetable glycerin (adds slip to your formula, much like the silicones in store bought brands)
- 10 drops of Sandalwood Essential oil
- 5 drops lemon Essential oil
DIY Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 ripe avocado (Omega 3 fatty acids)
- 3-4 drops lavender essential oil (great for dandruff and soothing)
Steps - Moroccan Oil:
Mix them all up and place in an opaque dropper bottle.
Steps - Coconut Oil:
-Mix it up to a paste.
-Apply from roots to ends of hair, massaging it into scalp.
-Wrap in a plastic shower cap Leave for 20 minutes - 2 hours (the longer the better).
-Shampoo with a sulfate-free shampoo (I will show one), and then use an Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse (1 cup of water and 1 cup of ACV).