TO CREATE THE SNOW:
1. Pour the baking soda into a bowl.
2. Add some conditioner and stir.
3. Keep stirring in conditioner until you have the desired snowy texture!
TO CREATE THE SNOW GLOBE
1. Let your kids have fun drawing an image with markers on the center of a paper plate.
2. While they do that, cut a circle out of the center of another paper plate with scissors so that you have about a 2” border.
3. Place the sheet protector down over the circle you cut out and cut out a circle about ½” bigger.
4. To create the window of your snow globe, glue the sheet protector circle to the side of the paper plate that curves upward.
5. Grab the paper plate with your child’s drawing and use hot glue to adhere it to the paper plate with the window along the edge. Leave a few inches open to funnel in some snow.
PRO TIP: When crafting with kids the adult to do the parts involving hot glue.
6. Have your kids help you funnel in some glitter and faux snow.
7. Seal up the opening with some hot glue and enjoy!
TO CREATE THE MARSHMALLOW IGLOO:
1. First create the structure for your igloo, place a paper plate upside down then flip a paper bowl upside down on top and attach with glue to the center of the plate.
2. To create the entrance of the igloo cut a paper cup in half and glue it to what will become the front of the igloo.
3. Set your kids up with some non-toxic glue, a foam brush, small paintbrush and mini marshmallows. Let the kids go to town adding marshmallows!
PRO TIP: Tell your kids to use the small paintbrush for little roove around the edge of the bowl if they can’t get in there with the foam brush!