- Cereal box
- Wrapping paper
- Spray adhesive
- X-acto knife
- Scotch tape
1. Cut a piece of wrapping paper big enough to wrap your box.
2. Spray the box with spray adhesive and wrap the box.
3. If necessary, tape the ends of the folds down.
4. Now it’s time to create the snack compartments! Use your x-acto knife to cut the snack compartments there are two options for this:
- Cut a large rectangle out of the top of the box. Then cut down the piece you cut out to create a cross section divider in the box.
- Measure the dishes you will be serving snacks in and cut holes out of the top to size, so everything fits snug.
5. Fill with treats and enjoy!