- 1/4-yard faux fur
- Suede cording
- Old boots
- Measuring tape
- Fabri-tac glue
1. Measure boots widest part of the boot (at the top) and the skinniest part near the bottom.
2. Measure the length of your boot from the top of the foot to the top of the boot and add three inches.
3. Cut out two pieces of faux fur in the measurements of your boot.
4. Cut down a strip of the faux fur on both sides where you will glue ends together. It will be a cylinder shape
5. Optional: Pin and sew by hand.
6. Let dry
7. Take the faux fur and slide it over the top of the boot
8. Take the extra three inches of fur and insert inside the boot
9.Add a safety pin at the top for extra security
10. Take suede cording and wrap around the fur and boot
11. Wrap cording around the back of your boot and crossing it in front.
12. Continue wrapping and crossing your cording until you reach the top, then tie the remaining cording in a bow