Shirley Bovshow shows us unexpected plants that thrive indoors and make great non-traditional Christmas Tree options.
These plants are perfect for Christmas as they have a pyramid shape and help save space.
Norfolk Pine Care:
- They need bright light.
- You should only water these when the soil is about 50% dry.
- They really like humidity. -getting a spray tank to mist them helps.
Bay Leaf Tree Care:
- Set in a bright room, it’s like it’s sunlight.
- Water just as the soil begins to feel dry.
To Dry Leaves:
- Put bay leaves out on a cookie sheet. Leave them out for about a week, until they’re nice & dry. Then use them in all your recipes!
Pittosporum Tree Care:
- Needs very bright light as a potted houseplant.
- Just water it when the soil starts to feel dry.