1) Lay the first piece of fabric on a large surface. Lay the blanket stuffing and 2nd piece of fleece directly on top of the first piece (make sure it’s right side up!)
2) Smooth out the fabric wrinkles and match up all corners
3) Cut out a square on each of the 4 corners, use your 4” cardboard template to ensure neatness
4) Holding both pieces of fabric together, cut 4” deep and 1” wide fringes down all 4 sides.
5) Tie double knots using both pieces of fabric from each fringe
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page