A fashionable DIY from Orly Shani.
- 1-1.5 Yards of heavy weight or loose knit fabric. (Consider something with an alternating color on the backside
1) Measure the distance across your back from arm to arm.
2) Fold your fabric in half and mark 1/2 that distance on your fabric, this will create your armholes.
3) To create your armholes, fold your fabric in half and mark 1/2 that distance
4) Cut the armholes into oval shapes.
5) Try on your vest!
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page