- Small wood rounds
- Metal Tooling Foil
- Flat jewelry wire
- Electrical Scissors or Tin snips
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Emory board
- Staple gun and staples
1. Cut out 8 petal shapes from your tooling foil.
2. Cut 2 lengths of flat wire that are double the length of your petal shape.
3. Staple one end of your flat wire to the middle of your wood round, then loop over to create a circle and staple the other end. Repeat process with the other wire creating a crisscross at the top.
4. Next, slide your petal under the stapled flat wire. Staple into place. Repeat on all four wires.
5. Then staple more petals in between these petals.
6. Glue a wood round on top, sandwiching the ends of the wire and all your staples in between.
*If desired, cut a round piece of metal to glue on top of wood round. *
7. Glue your petals at the top. Overlapping them.
8. To create your stem’s curly tendrils, cut a long piece of flat wire and curl both ends then glue to top of pumpkin.
9. To create your stem, cut long rectangle shape from metal sheet for stem.
10. Do an accordion fold, about 1” wide. Stretch out and the glue ends together.
11. Glue to the top of pumpkin.
12. Place candle in the center through the slits in your pumpkin.