Ingredients for meatloaf in a mug recipe:
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons quick cook oats
- 1 teaspoon onion soup mix
- ¼ pound lean ground beef
- Mix milk, ketchup, oats and soup mix in bowl, crumble beef over mixure, mix well, pat into microwave safe mug, coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and microwave for 3 minutes until meat is no longer pink, and thermometer reads 160 degrees, drain.
- Let stand for 3 minutes, yields one serving
Directions for Dessert Deflector:
- Take your frozen treat and slide a muffin or cupcake tin onto the bottom of the stick to catch drips
Directions fo Chip clip card holder:
- Use a chip clip purchased from the dollar store to hold cards for kids to be able to see them all without dropping
Directions for Frozen sponge ice pack:
- Wet clean sponge and place into a zipper baggie.
- Place in freezer for 3-4 hours
- Take out and place in a towel for a quick and easy boo-boo helper.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.