- Fabric in various valentine’s colors and patterns
- Fray check
- Fabric scissors
- Paper and pencil
1. Either print out a few heart templates off the internet and cut them out or create your own by folding a piece of paper in half, drawing half a heart and cutting it out. Repeat until you have enough heart templates in the sizes you like.
2. Trace the hearts onto the fabric and cut out with fabric scissors.
3. Use fray check around the edge of each heart to prevent fraying. Allow to dry.
4. Attach the hearts to the apron as desired! Get creative here! You can use two medium sized hearts as pockets by gluing all around the edges besides the top. Place hearts on the chest or on existing pockets.
5. Allow the glue to dry and enjoy!