Hack #1: Microwave two bowls at once
- Fit two bowls in the microwave at the same time.
- Place one bowl on top of a glass, so it sits higher than the other.
- Gets food on the table faster for hungry kids.
Hack #2: Prep your kids' strawberries with a straw:
- Get rid of pesky stems & leaves without wasting too much fruit.
- Insert a straw at bottom of the strawberry and push up.
- Your kids can now eat the entire berry with ease.
- Great for packing your kids’ lunches.
Hack #3: Make kids' slippers slip-proof
- Floors can be slippery, when your kids wear their slippers.
- Simply use a glue gun and write their name on the bottom of the slippers.
- You’re kids now have personalized non-slip slippers.
Hack #4: DVD art case
- Use a recycled dvd case.
- Add paper & colored pencils for an on-the-go easel.
- Kids’ art materials are conveniently in one place.
Hack #5: Use a fork for dunking Oreos
- Stick the fork in the cream filling of the Oreo.
- Dunk Oreo in your milk and your fingers stay clean.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.