Maria Provenzano is showing you how to make your own indoor wreath with decorative marshmallows.
- 3 large bags of large marshmallows; the amount will vary depending on the size of your wreath
- Foam wreath base
- Christmas ribbon
- White yarn; preferably one that doesn't shed
- Edible glitter; optional
- Ribbon to hang
Three Winter Wreaths - Home & Family
1. Wrap the wreath frame with the yarn so that the marshmallows don't directly touch the wreath base
2. Stick the toothpick into the wreath base and attach the marshmallow to the toothpick
NOTE: You can do a variety of sizes for the marshmallows as well
3. Attach a ribbon and hang.
NOTE: If you want to have this up for a party to actually be able to eat, then I would make this the same day as the party because the marshmallows will harden in about a day or two.
NOTE: This is for indoor use