BALANCE: A balance of hydrating electrolytes, antioxidants, protein, healthy fats, fruits and vegetables – everything the body needs to thrive. This drink is gluten free, diary free and has been designed to give the body everything it needs for overall wellness. Enjoy any time of year to keep you feeling in top shape. Ingredients + Benefits:
- Coconut Water: Full of hydrating electrolytes
- Banana: Packed with potassium, bananas help to maintain normal blood pressure and heart function. Bananas also act as a prebiotic, stimulating the growth of friendly bacteria in the bowel. They also produce digestive enzymes to assist in absorbing nutrients.
- Cacao Powder: Cacao Powder is an amazing source of antioxidants and is known to improve your memory, increase your bliss, reduce heart disease, shed fat, boost immunity, and create loads of energy.
- Berries: Packed with antioxidants that help fight oxidative stress caused by free radicals that can lead to illness.
- Dry Cranberries: Loaded with vitamin C, fiber and disease-fighting antioxidants
- Almonds: Almonds are rich in health-promoting fats, Vitamin E, calcium, magnesium and potassium and are especially known for helping heart health.
FLU SHOT is a potent mix of immunity boosting ingredients that help the body fight of sickness like colds and flu's during the cooler seasons. The hero of this tonic is Turmeric, with its active ingredient curcumin that helps reduce painful sore throats and headaches. Ingredients + Benefits:
- Orange Juice: Known for delivering hefty doses of vitamin C, an antioxidant that studies have shown can reduce cold symptoms.
- Turmeric: Curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, is anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory.
- Black Pepper: Black peppercorns are high in piperine, a compound known for its fever and pain-relieving qualities.
- Quick Fact: When Turmeric and Black Pepper are mixed together, your body’s absorption is increased significantly.
- Cloves: Cloves rank as the richest source of antioxidants among most spices + they have antiseptic and germicidal properties that help fight infections.
FIBER SHOT: This shot is for when we're feeling sluggish or when our digestion out of whack. Chia seeds are natures all-bran and does wonders for helping clear out our ever-working digestive system. Have this remedy first thing in the morning and before bed for best results. Ingredients + Benefits:
- Coconut Water: Coconut water has a high concentration of fiber, helping with digestion
- Chia Seeds: Don’t be fooled by size, these tiny seeds pack a powerful nutritional punch serving as an amazing source of fiber and antioxidants.
- Psyllium husk: Psyllium husk will fill you with plenteous amounts of fiber while its spongy texture reduces your appetite without over stimulating the nervous system, improves digestion and cleanses the system.
- Ground Flaxseed: Contains soluble fiber and oils that contribute to digestive regularity.
- Medjool Date: Dates are incredibly fiber rich, supplying you with 27% of the recommended daily allowance.
BEAUTIFYER - Ingredients + Benefits:
- Strawberries + Raspberries: With powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, these berries help to boost the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the skin, giving it a healthy and radiant glow.
- Coconut Water: Coconut water is amazing for hydrating the skin from the inside out. Also, Coconut water contains cytokinins and lauric acid which can minimize the aging of skin cells, balance PH levels and keep the connective tissues strong and hydrated.
- Coconut Oil: Unique combination of fatty acids that promotes skin hydration and health.
- Mint: contains salicylic acid that loosens dead skin cells, allowing them to shed quicker
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.