- Plastic spiders
- Insert stuffing into white pantyhose.
- Attach plastic spiders.
- Hang spider egg.
- Glass vase
- Halloween decorations
- Put moss in bottom of the glass vase.
- Add Halloween decorations such as tombstones, mice, and skeletons.
- Mini round candles
- Glass candle holder
- Fill the candle holder half way with water.
- Add the mini round candle.
- Glue chains at the candle holder base.
DIY Blood Candles
- White candles
- Red candles
- Melt the red candle down the sides of the white candles to create the blood effect.
- Cookie cutter
- Plastic mice
- Use the cookie cutter to cut out mice holes in the pumpkin. This is a no carve decoration.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.