- 1/4 cups of coconut oil
- 1/4 cups of Cocoa Butter
- 20 drops of lavender essential oil
- 12 drops of chamomile essential oil
- 10 drops of sandalwood essential oil
- Add the coconut oil and cacao butter to a small pan and simmer till melted.
- Take off heat, & let rest for 10 minutes.
- Add essential oils to the pan and then put pan in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Remove from refrigerator, and whip it on high with an electric mixer until the mixture softens.
- How to Use: Take a small amount and massage it into your feet before bed!
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.