Directions for peeling an orange:
- First cut both ends of the orange
- Cut straight into the skin of the orange and pull it apart
Directions for how to peel potatoes without a peeler:
*This works with all types of potatoes but today I’m using red small baby potatoes. This will save you a lot of time when you plan on doing mashed potatoes or potato salad.
- Boil water and score the potato (small cut)
- Leave the potato in the boiling water for 15 minutes, make sure they are cooked through and tender
- Place in ice water bath to shock the potato for one minute
- Take out and peel
Directions for peeling a hard boiled egg:
- Boil water for about 12 minutes and boil egg
- Place eggs in cold water and add 1tsp of baking soda, it raises the PH.
- Tap both ends of the egg and take a bit of the shell off
- Then hold the egg in your hand and blow
- Egg comes right out!
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.