Kym shows cocktails inspired by beauty treatments that will help you glow from head to toe.
Kym’s Beauty Kocktails
BEAUTY KOCKTAILS MATERIALS:
- Cutting board
- Measuring cups and spoons
TO CREATE THE STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI CREAM:
- Strawberries 4-5 berries
- Coconut oil 1 tablespoon
- Lime juice 1 teaspoon
- Food processor or blender
TO CREATE THE MOJITO MAGIC CELLULITE MIX:
- Sugar ¼ cup
- Mint leaves 6-10
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Lime juice 1 tablespoon
- Glass bowl
- Mortar and pestle
TO CREATE THE PALOMA FOOT SOAK:
- Grapefruit 2 slices
- Kym’s grapefruit soda ¼ cup
- Tequila 1 tablespoon
- Foot bath basin filled with warm water
THE STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI CREAM INSTRUCTIONS:
- Cut the tops off of the strawberries and slice them in half.
- Portion out and combine the coconut oil, lime juice and strawberries into a food processor or blender. You can mix by hand if necessary, but it will not combine as well.
- Blend until it has a smoothie consistency.
- Apply to any age spots for 15 minutes, rinse off and enjoy a youthful glow!
THE MOJITO MAGIC CELLULITE MIX INSTRUCTIONS:
- Add the sugar to a glass bowl.
- Muddle the mint leaves, if you don’t have a mortar and pestle you can finely dice the leaves as well.
- Add the mint leaves to the sugar and mix in thoroughly with a spoon.
- Mix in the olive oil and lime juice.
- Rub on any areas with cellulite, let sit for 5 minutes and rinse off. Enjoy soft smooth skin!
THE PALOMA FOOT SOAK INSTRUCTIONS:
- Pour warm water into the footbath basin.
- Drop in two grapefruit slices.
- Add in the tequila and grapefruit soda, mix a little.
- Soak your feet and ankles for a while, rinse and enjoy freshly exfoliated feet!