- Magnolia leaves
- One pineapple
- Cut ½ circle of plywood
- Staple magnolia leave on the outer edge of the plywood
- Nail in nails every four inches in three arches
- Push all the apples into the nails
- Place the pineapple in the center
- Place on top of your front door
Visit Ken Wingard at www.KennethWingard.com and follow him on Twitter @KennethWingard.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.