- 1/2" Plywood
- Upholstery foam
- Heavy thread
- Scrap wood
- Trace tub top in plywood
- Cut out plywood
- Drill holes for tufting into plywood
- Trace plywood onto foam
- Cut foam
- Glue foam to plywood
- Drape fabric over foam
- Push threaded needle up through plywood, foam and fabric
- Loop through button and back down through cushion.
- Tie off thread and repeat.
- Staple fabric underneath plywood and trim excess
- Cut 2 pieces of scrap wood to be slight shorter than the seat
- Screw pieces to bottom of plywood.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.