DIY version: $35-40 vs. Store bought: $400
- MDF Bender Board
- Nail Gun
- Patio lights
- Patio lights Paint
Ken Wingard's DIY Marquee Sign - Home & Family
- Draw shape on plywood.
- Mark holes and predrill for lights.
- Glue and nail landscape edging around edges.
- Basecoat aluminum silver.
- Add paste of mixed salt and water for weathered look around edges.
- Spray paint over it.
- Thread lights.
- Hang and secure light cord in back with staple gun.
Get more great craft ideas from Ken by visiting http://www.kennethwingard.com.