- Pre-bought wood squares
- Stain for wood (if your wood squares are really light)
- Adhesive letters and numbers
- Hanging Hardware
- Clear polyurethane (to seal if you want to hang them outdoors)
- Stain wood your wood squares to desired color
- Once stain has dried, apply adhesive letters and numbers
- Add hanging hardware to the backs of the squares
- Apply a clear coat of clear polyurethane with a brush if you want to seal your squares
- Hang on the wall!
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.