Make a room bigger by painting all walls same color.
If you have an entertainment system take it out and hang your flat screen on the wall. This will allow you to print multiple photos that are 2ft by 3ft or larger.
To enlarge pictures which can also come from your cell phone. Take to a kinkos or print shop store ask to print on sticker paper.
- Laser printed photo on sticker photo paper
- Use yhick Plywood and have it cut to the same size as photo
- Use Paint Grade Plywood for smooth
- Peel sticker photo paper on plywood
- Hanging brackets
- Fastening brackets (if multiple pieces of wood are used)
Visit Ken Wingard at www.KennethWingard.com and follow him on Twitter @KennethWingard.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.