- Board game
- Pre-cut wood
- Wood glue
- Drawer pulls w/ hardware
- Bring your board game to the hardware store and have them cut a piece of ½” plywood and 1”x2” trim to fit.
- Use wood glue and nails to attach the trim to the base to make a tray.
- Paint the tray as desired.
- Use wood glue to attach the board game to the tray.
- Seal tray with polyurethane.
- Place drawer pulls where desired and mark holes with a pencil.
- Drill holes and attach pulls.
Board Game Serving Tray - Home & Family
For more, visit Ken Wingard at KennethWingard.com and follow him on Twitter @KennethWingard.