Materials for the DIY Homework Station
- Wall hooks
- Earthquake Strapping
Materials for the DIY Homework Station Organizer
- Miscellaneous sized canisters
- Wooden tray (the width of the largest canister)
- Small vase
- Spray paint
- Hot glue or super glue
DIY HOMEWORK STATION:
1. Assemble furniture as needed, make sure to assemble the bookcase without the backboard.
2. Place the bookcase perpendicular to desired wall.
3. Secure with earthquake strapping.
4. Remove shelves that are at or below the table height.
5. Slide table through the bookcase until it is centered.
6. Screw on hooks to hang backpacks.
DIY HOMEWORK STATION ORGANIZER:
1. Glue canisters to tray in desired arrangement.
2. Allow glue to dry.
3. Spray paint desired color.