- Polaroid or Instax camera with film or existing polaroid photos
- Dish soap
- Black acrylic paint
- Bowl or dish to mix it in
- Coupon print outs
OPTION TO MAKE FAUX POLAROID PHOTOS:
- Double stick tape
- White crayon
- X-ACTO knife and cutting mat
TO CREATE THE POLAROID SCRATCHERS
1. In a dish create a 1:1 mixture of dish soap and paint.
2. Paint over the polaroid photo. Allow to dry.
3. Write a sweet message on the bottom part.
4. Gift with a coin for scratching and enjoy!
TO CREATE THE FAUX POLAROID SCRATCHERS
1. Cut a piece of cardstock into a rectangle and cut a square opening out with an X-ACTO knife on a cutting mat.
2. To create a wax cover to preserve the photo, take your photo printed on photo paper and rub the white crayon all over it.
3. Use a 1:1 mixture of dish soap and black acrylic paint to paint over the photo. Allow it to dry completely.
4. Use double sided tape to adhere the photo to the back side of the cardstock with the photo facing outward.
5. Write a fun message on the white frame around the photo.
6. Gift with a coin for scratching and enjoy!
TO CREATE THE COUPON SCRATCHERS
1. Print out a coupon graphic from the internet onto photo paper.
2. Write the gift of the coupon in the appropriate place then rub white crayon on the area to preserve it.
3. Paint over the gift portion of the coupon with the 1:1 dish soap and paint mixture. Allow to dry completely.
4. Gift with coin and enjoy!