DIRECTIONS FOR CANS:
1. Decorate paper as desired
2. Wrap around can and glue
3. Hammer a nail through the bottom to create a hole
4. Tie one end of string to wooden bead, add hot glut
5. String through can
DIRECTIONS FOR BOWS:
1. Cut fabric strips out for bows
2. Fold sides and secure with hot glue to create clean edges
3. Create a loop and secure together with hot glue/fabric tac
4. Fold accordion style
5. Wrap string around center of fabric to create bow shape.
6. Repeat until you’ve created 5-6 bows. Attach bows to string with hot glue.
7. Wrap string around bow, add hot glue
DIRECTIONS TO ATTACH TO CAR:
1. Use a wooden dowel and glue on magnets
2. Wrap dowel with garland and add flowers
3. String can and bow garlands
4. Attach dowel to car
**If magnets won’t stick to your car, close the lid of the truck over the dowel, or wrap the strings around the bumper if separate from the back of the car.