- Bulb (Ask auto store which bulb you need for you car model)
- Any other tools to access the compartment holding the bulb
1. Use your car’s manual to figure out how to access your brake light.
2. For most sedan’s it will be in the trunk.
3. Remove the cover panel that is holding the brake light.
4. Pull the panel out holding the brake light.
5. Remove bulb and replace with a new bulb.
6. Test brake light to make sure it works prior to placing panel back in place.
7. If the light works, pun the panel back and close the compartment.