Ingredients for DIY Potato and Mint Eye Mask
- 1 potato (peeled)
- 5-6 mint leaves
- Cotton Pads
Directions for DIY Kiwi/Yogurt Lip Mask
- 2 tsps Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp muddled kiwi
Directions for Eye Mask
1. Peel potato and chop.
2. Add potato and mint to blender or food processor and blend.
3. Add a small amount of water to thin the juice.
4. Dip the cotton pads into the juice and put into a ziplocked bag to freeze.
5. Place on eyes for 20-25 minutes.
Directions for Lip Mask
1. Muddle Kiwi
2. Mix Kiwi and Yogurt
3. Apply to lips & leave on for around 5-10 minutes