1. Twist off the crown of the pineapple (the leafy part at the top)
2. Take off the lower leaves to reveal the stem and roots attached to the crown
3. Let dry for 2-3 days.
4. Dip into rooting hormone. You can get this at any garden center.
5. Put it into a pot filled with cactus succulent soil mix.
6. Give the soil a few spirits so that is slightly moist.
7, Cover plant with a cut open water bottle and keep in a bright room
8. Once roots have grown, after about 2-3 weeks, you can move it into a bigger container so it can further grow. Bring outdoors to full sun. The plant is designed to be watered through its “cup” (area on plant that catches water). Fertilize every month. Bring indoors for winter in cold climate areas.