Materials for the Popsicle Stick Star
- Large popsicle sticks
- Hot glue or wood glue
- Greenery (real or fake will work)
- Christmas lights/wired twinkle lights
Materials for the Dowel Star
- Zip ties
- Real or fake Greenery; optional
- Christmas lights/twinkle lights
FOR THE POPSICLE STAR
1. Make a cross with two of the sticks and attach them with glue at the center.
2. Add to more in an “x” to make the sticks to look like a star.
3. there will be 8 points at the end of the star, use two sticks to make a triangle shape to connect to two of the points with hot glue.
4. Cover with greenery, attaching it with hot glue.
5. Add Christmas lights/wires lights by wrapping it around the popsicle sticks
FOR THE DOWEL STAR
1. Create a star shape with the dowels.
2. At the areas with the dowels connect, secure them together with zip ties.
3. Wrap with greenery if desired.
4. Wrap with Christmas lights/wired lights.