- Non-toxic paint in various colors
- Mod podge
- Vinyl stickers and sticker letters
1. Paint the paint onto the child’s foot or hands.
2. Press the painted part of the foot or hand flat onto the canvas, do not move it around or you will lose the shape. Allow it to dry.
3. Paint in the rest of the scene around the foot, you can also use vinyl stickers.
4. Add lettering if desired with paint and stencils, freehand or with vinyl stickers.
5. Once all the paint is thoroughly dry, coat the canvas with a layer of mod podge using the foam brush.
6. Display and enjoy!