Capture all the sweet memories of your tiny ones with Christmas art created with their tiny hand and foot prints.
DIY Footprint Xmas Art
Home Decor, Kids
- Non-toxic paint in various colors
- Mod Podge
- Vinyl stickers and sticker letters
- Paint the paint onto the child’s foot or hands.
- Press the painted part of the foot or hand flat onto the canvas, do not move it around or you will lose the shape. Allow it to dry.
- Paint in the rest of the scene around the foot, you can also use vinyl stickers.
- Add lettering if desired with paint and stencils, freehand or with vinyl stickers.
- Once all the paint is thoroughly dry, coat the canvas with a layer of mod podge using the foam brush.
- Display and enjoy!