Inspired by the Hallmark movie, "A Gift to Remember," get into the Christmas spirit with these Paper Snowflakes.
DIY Paper Snowflakes
- Butcher paper (for large snowflakes)
- Printer paper
- High quality scissors
- Twine or fishing line
- Hot glue gun or glue sticks
- Create a perfect square with your paper.
- Fold on the diagonal to create a triangle.
- Fold that triangle in half.
- Then, fold that triangle in half.
- Fold the longest open side of your triangle to the closed edge of your triangle and crease.
- Trim any excess material at the top to create a triangle.
- The triangle should now have one closed side, you want this to remain intact.
- You can draw a 1/4” border from the edge to ensure its intact if desired. *
- Draw your design onto your paper and cut!
- Unfold to reveal your snowflake.
- Use as décor!