1. Create a perfect square with your paper.
2. Fold on the diagonal to create a triangle.
3. Fold that triangle in half.
4. Then, fold that triangle in half.
5. Fold the longest open side of your triangle to the closed edge of your triangle and crease.
Trim any excess material at the top to create a triangle.
6. The triangle should now have one closed side, you want this to remain intact.
7. You can draw a 1/4” border from the edge to ensure its intact if desired. *
8. Draw your design onto your paper and cut!
9. Unfold to reveal your snowflake.
10. Use as décor!