- Flowers (We used spray roses, hydrangeas, and baby’s breath)
- Floral Tape
- Binding Wire
- Glue Pillow
- Glue Pan
1. Get glue pan ready and pour in desired amount of glue pillows. Allow the glue to melt while you work on the handle.
2. Cut ribbon to desired length. Make sure to give yourself extra length.
3. Loop ribbon through the handle, leaving half on one side of basket and half on the other.
4. French knot the handle and tie of each end of the handle
Tip: If you don’t know how to french knot or don’t have time, simply wrap ribbon around the handle. Make sure to wrap tightly.
5. Make two nosegay bouquets
6. Wrap nosegays with floral tape to hold together.
7. Attach to bottom of each handle using ribbon or binding wire
8. Tie two bows underneath the two nosegays
9. Cut off ends of spray roses
10. Dip the heads into the glue and start lining the rim of the basket with the flower heads
11. Cut pieces of hydrangea up. Dip in glue and add between rose blooms.
12. Cut pieces of baby’s breath. Dip in glue and tuck between roses & hydrangeas.
13. Make rose petals and fill the basket.