- 2-inch wide headband
- Fabric Glue
- Measuring Tape
1. Start with a 2-inch wide headband because this will look best for the knotted style.
2. Use an ⅛ of a yard of fabric and this will give you 2 headbands.
3. Make sure to have double the amount of fabric for your headband.
4. Fold fabric in the center and glue in the middle to create the seam down center.
5. Hold your headband up and tie a knot on the top of the center.
6. Glue down the 2 sides of the head band with a little bit of overlap and flatten it out.
7. Take another little piece of fabric and wrap it around bottom for a little end cap on each side.