1. On a self-healing cutting mat with your rotary cutter, cut a piece of your cane webbing slightly larger than your glass top.
2. Place your glass on top of the webbing and run the rotary cutter firmly along the edges of the glass to cut it down to the perfect size.
3. Remove the glass top and run a thin line of fabri-tac along the edges of the cane webbing.
*It’s better for the line to be very thin, therefore less visible. If not totally adhered, go back in to touch up. *
4. Place your glass top back on, weight if necessary and allow to dry for 24 hours. *If gluing to a mirror repeat steps 1-2, then place the weaving on TOP of your mirror and weight with large flat item to press for 24 hours.
5. Place your glass top back on table and enjoy!