1. Use your feather boa or trim as your base on the Styrofoam round. Place it on top of the round (instead of wrapping it around).
2. Once you like where it is placed, use your hot glue gun to glue a couple points down to hold it into place.
3. Take your white craft wire and wrap it around the boa in a few places to secure it down.
4. Add real feathers around the Styrofoam wreath by adding a touch of glue, then securing with the craft wire.
5. Add any other touches of décor you would like. I’m using white berries, pinecones and ornaments. You can attach them with glue and/or wire.