- Blank Slippers
- Puffy Paint
- Paint Brush
- Glitter Paint
- Tacky Glue
Directions For Snowflake Slippers:
1. First created a cross shape, then create another cross shape going the other way just like you would slice a pizza.
2. Once done, add dots to end of all the lines. Add upside down “v”s for each section and let dry for 24 hours.
Directions For Stencil Slippers:
1. All you do is spray a light mist of tacky glue to the stencil.
2. Place the stencil onto the slipper.
3. Take your paint brush and paint the open area of the stencil.
4. Remove stencil and pour glitter over painted area.
5. Shake off excess glitter and let dry.