- Wood Planks, 1x4 (6)
- Wood Planks, 2x4 (6)
- Plywood, 4x8 (6)
- Wood stain
- Boxwood Matt or Greenery
1. Using your 1x4 wood planks, drill holes 4 inches apart.
2. After holes are drilled, use a jigsaw to finish the cut (to provide a narrow opening)
3. Stain your wood (optional)
4. Using screws, attach your wood planks into the back of your base board
5. Cut pieces of your boxwood matt to fit in-between each wood plank
6. Staple your boxwood matt to your base board
7. Using your 2x4 wood planks, attached 2 to the bottom of your base board, 2 to the sides of your base board, and the final 2 at a 90 degree angle - to make a triangular brace.